Claudia can offer assistance in the following areas:
- Supervision of employment law transactions (including audits)
- Individual and collective redundancies (reorganisations)
- Preparation and adjustment of terms of employment (employment contracts, staff manuals, harmonisation of employment conditions)
Recent cases handled by Claudia
Pensions issue during dismissal case
Claudia advised an international business on a case in which an employee had made a pension commitment on behalf of himself in name of the employer. Claudia assessed the employer's legal position and determined the extent of the damages. Their effective negotiations helped ensure that the case could be resolved without court intervention.
'Claudia was incredibly helpful in handling what, to me, was a difficult and emotional matter. When, after spending twenty years with the same company, I was made redundant, I did not know what my rights and obligations were. I looked for a professional was proactive and would bring the required expertise to the table. Claudia's personal approach and quick responses enabled me to say goodbye with a good feeling. Her help took the sting out of this experience. Even my old employer complimented her on how professionally she had handled the situation. I was able to consider my new career opportunities knowing that everything was well taken care of.'
Marie-Louise van Nieuwenburg
- Master Pension Law bij Pension Lawyer Association (PLA)
- Rotterdam Employment Lawyers Assoiation (VRAA)
- Junior Employment Lawyers Association (VJAA)